We use this technological stack:
- Backend: .NET
- Frontend: React
I. Custom software development services
Some samples of our delivered solutions:
- Loan origination systems (Citadelė bankas, SB lizingas, Luminor bank)
- Remote identification system (Ondato)
- Open data platform (Okredo)
- Financial passport of a natural or legal person (Finpass)
- Different fully automated platforms for processing of financial applications (Invega)
- Credit bureau KBI
- Credit bureau CREDITORIA solution (Scorify)
- Data sources integration and exchange system (Lithuanian registers: Sodra, JAR, JADIS, Hipoteka, GRT, LB, etc.)
II. AnaCredit/nPRDB reporting system
As part of the European Union’s requirements for AnaCredit, credit institutions must provide credit data to local Central Banks.
Our solution allows the credit institution in Lithuania and Estonia to:
- import credit data (sources: API; data warehouse views; Excel file; enter data manually)
- process validation rules
- review and correct imported data errors
- transfer data to BoL in an appropriate format
- monitor data
- review and correct received data errors
- generate reports
- export data
- initiate Query requests
III. Open banking (PSD2 AISP)
Fintegry is a licensed entity to provide Account Information Service. Our developed solution allows you to obtain end-user‘s bank statement directly from the bank with the best experience currently available on the market.
We will return an already categorized statement where each individual transaction has up to 3 tiers of categories assigned. With the help of categorization, we also calculate customers’ sustainable income based on an account statement.
You can find different useful and insightful information about your customer in the bank statement, therefore we also provide a list of business insights for your corporate end user‘s statements.
You can find different useful and insightful information about your customer in the bank statement, therefore we also provide a list of business insights for your corporate end-user‘s statements. More details can be found here.